Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dear C. Monks...

Dear C. Monks,

You, my friend, are an utter wonder. Consider this to be a fan letter to your fan letters to Star Jones. They're awesome! (and so are you!) For the past 6 years you have been able to "communicate" with Mrs. Jones Reynolds on the goings on of both your lives. Some of my favorite topics are the one-sided battle with Judith Light, your Congressional internship, and the day you asked Star "What's a blog?". But the beauty of your work lies in your ability to maintain a continuity from letter to letter while still being completely random. Mainly that continuity is your ingrown toenail and your thinly veiled love for Star, but that's fine. Although I cannot condone either. And you write letters from the future! Like I said... an utter wonder... you are able to write fan letters to Star Jones AND time travel... amazing. U r my rock.

Stay Gold!
Your #1 Fan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the monks, too, but when it comes to his ability to time travel, don't you wish that he'd use his powers to do just a little more good? you know, like maybe prevent a terrorist attack or intercede so that lady diana didn't perish in that car crash? i know he's busy and all, but still...

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan too Zooey!
I loved you in "Elf" by the way

Justin said...

If you add a Hall of Fame, and I apply, and if you accept me, do you think I could maybe have the original letter, suitable for framing.